http://scpaswift.blogspot.com/p/interviewwith-jonathan-swift.html

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

An Intro To Poking The Lazy

Hello, everyone. My name is Jonathan Swift. I am a Anglo- Irish author, as some would call me. Though I do have several works that are now published, you may not have known them as me at first if at all. You see, I write satires and I'd rather not get thrown into jail (I think I will tell you in later blogs, eh?) If this will tell you anything, I'm often referred to as a master of not one, but TWO satirical styles. Free time was abundant for me and I loved writing. To me, it was the best way to get everyone to see the flaws while laughing them away as silly little thoughts. Bring others to be aware of the world. A work you may know me for is "Guiliver's Travels" or perhaps "A Tale of Tub". If I'm not writing, you'll find it's because the English monarchy has attempted to kill me. Or I could be working at my church as the Dean of St. Patrick (A man's got to have a day job, you know). But for now, I wish you a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment